mechquest project

Mechquest is a RPG game and if you don't know how to start I will tell you.What you do go to the fight butten now what ever you don't hit the eject button.When you reach level 3 you can go to the right of the ship then you go to the the captain then you press land the ship.Now when you get there please for all sake get a gob so then you can get more money.Don't forget the Gears University then you can join houses I recommend if you are a Boy go to Wolfblade if you are a Girl go to Mystraven.You need to get what your house needs I will give you a clue you need to get a treasure chest then you are in the house that is all the information I need to give you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jake it is awesome being a starcaptain you should be one!